[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Custom paint 2000 SLE Solara
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Custom paint 2000 SLE Solara

Custom paint 2000 SLE Solara

Postby Will_treaty15 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 am

I am putting my 2000 toyota solara SLE up for sale. Internal is stock, and external enhances is just a paint job, rims, and window tint. It has 250k miles but absolutely 0 rust on the frame and body with 0 scratches and only one minor indentation on the A pillar. The seats on the inside are leather and like most 250k leather interior cars, they have cracked and been worn, so i keep seat covers on the front seats at all times. Although it has a lot of miles, i have replaced a lot of parts on the engine such as the thermostat, radiator, timing belt, water pump, power steering belt, head gaskets, had the cylinder heads shaved, and replaced the cam shafts with slightly bigger ones to allow a higher fuel to air mixture in. (the result, more power and a cheap easy way to make it sound more aggressive)
In the pictures the hood and spoiler look black when in fact they are carbon fiber look-alike. I added blue Streetglow brand neon lights on the undercarriage, (with toggle switch) blue LED accent lights, white LED license plate lights, brand new headlights and side markers. Finally I have only filled with premium gas from BP for the past 40k miles to reduce engine problems.
This is a perfect first car or a project car you want to do an engine swap on
Will_treaty15
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Custom paint 2000 SLE Solara

Postby Will_treaty15 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 pm

BUMP! Still for sale and i noticed i never included a price in my description. Only $3500 guys. Cheap for the condition its in. Even with the millage it KBB between $4000 and $5000. Guarantee you wont find another car like this!... Engine pics coming soon
Will_treaty15
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5