[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2MZFE intake cams for sale
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

2MZFE intake cams for sale

2MZFE intake cams for sale

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Like I posted :D

I have a set of 2mz-fe intake cams up for sale. Going through some hard times so I gotta let these go. I know what they go for and how difficult they are to find.

Price is firm @ $270.00 USD shipped to the lower 48

My paypal is Kristyginoand4more@gmail.com

they are boxed up and ready to go ASAP!
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2MZFE intake cams for sale

Postby TadS » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:19 am

What would be the advantage / application of these? Did a bit of digging and I couldn't find much other than some guys on an Aussie board selling some.

Thanks.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5