[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Custom 1MZ-FE V6 Turbocharger Kit - Price DROP!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Custom 1MZ-FE V6 Turbocharger Kit - Price DROP!

Re: FS: Custom 1MZ-FE V6 Turbocharger Kit - Price DROP!

Postby pwizzle » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Damn I just noticed that this thread was a few years old already. I wonder if the guy sold it already.
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby pablo » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

parkc96 wrote:
alltrac92 wrote:
ninjagtx wrote:i jsut got my fwd abs 3.0l v6 oil chacgne sv axle pretty much stock i have the moeny to take all parts and ship back all stock parts i jsut did my timing kit fully rebuilt transmissiona nd im looking for a tubro kit for teh 1mz-fe engine 96 toyota camry in beautiful shape and transmission quick shafts in car weird and i have huge tires on it i can do 47 mmiles andd hour in last gear at 1,300rpm and still have power new plugs new axles greased bearing i jsut need that turbo kit so bad so hit me back please ihave mod tools and im looking for your kit bad so its 9-12-2011 email me at ninjagtx@hotmail.com

I nominate this for the best first post ever.

x2^^ haha but im pretty sure its a bot.

I don't think it's a bot, but he is listed as a scammer here: http://www.maskedcrusader.com/scammers/ ... shady.html

And judging by his profile on a hookup site(f**kbook.com) he is a 24 year old male living in Orange Park, FL, real name Ryan Cromey.

Welcome to Solaraguy, Ryan! :cheers:
pablo
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby crispone » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 am

pablo wrote:
And judging by his profile on a hookup site(f**kbook.com) he is a 24 year old male living in Orange Park, FL, real name Ryan Cromey.

Welcome to Solaraguy, Ryan! :cheers:

WOW! Is that a LIGHTSABER about to SLASH him in TWO from behind??? (The FORCE is NOT with this guy... 8) )

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby ThatVietGuy » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 am

Reeeeeetttaaaaaaaarrrrddddd
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ninjagtx » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:55 am

ThatVietGuy wrote:Reeeeeetttaaaaaaaarrrrddddd

yeah? ima bot adn scammer sumhow? fucktards.. go screw yourselfs.
ninjagtx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Good-bye!
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5