[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB_wheel spacers
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB_wheel spacers

WTB_wheel spacers

Postby methyl mike » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:44 am

Yo I need some spacers for my rims, the fronts maybe 3-5mm the back a little more, anybody?[/i]
methyl mike
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:05 am

your local tire/wheel shops should be able to sell one to you. They even take back returns if you have them install it (so if you not sure if its 3 or 5, let them sell you the spacer that works well with your car and wheels)
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby methyl mike » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:49 pm

Hhhm good advice, ill call around.
methyl mike
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Assyrian » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:00 pm

Jai_Jai_Binks wrote:your local tire/wheel shops should be able to sell one to you. They even take back returns if you have them install it (so if you not sure if its 3 or 5, let them sell you the spacer that works well with your car and wheels)

great advice.
-Edgar
A noobie with an 02 SEV6 MTX
Assyrian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:04 pm

^^ some of us needed a spacer to add aftermarket wheels with higher offsets. As far as ridequality, i've heard some people complain that spacers at time crack and make the thump when going low speeds (but thats cus they continue to use a cracked spacer). On the whole, i was happy/satisfied with my 5mm spacer when i had my konigs'.
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5