[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 2000 Solara TRD Struts/Lowering Springs and Injen Intake
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: 2000 Solara TRD Struts/Lowering Springs and Injen Intake

FS: 2000 Solara TRD Struts/Lowering Springs and Injen Intake

Postby dabigswoll » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:46 am

I have TRD Struts and TRD Lowering Springs that I took off of my 2000 Solara. Porbably have driven 20000 miles with them. Just wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing the set. I'm asking for 400 without shipping, so total may be around 525. I'll calculate the total shipping cost when I can get to them. I'm out of town right now and won't be able to ship it until 03/11/05. Just trying to see in anyone is interested.

Also, I have an Injen Short Ram Intake for the V6 Solara. I've had this for about the same time that the struts/springs. The word Injen across the intake is kinda rubbed off. I will send pics to those who are interested in about a week. I'm asking 110 shipped, and wont be able to shipped this until next friday as well.

Thanks for the time guys.
dabigswoll
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby xsolara33x » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:58 pm

can i see some pics of the intake??? raphael.ranola@comcast.net
thanks,
raphael
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ptorican-king » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:51 pm

yes im also really intrested on the cai i would like to see pictures
thats is if xsolara33x does not go for it :cry:
ptorican-king
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby dabigswoll » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:05 pm

It's not a CAI, it's a short ram, and I will not be able to post pics until next friday, the 11th of March. Sorry about the inconvenience.
dabigswoll
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ptorican-king » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:43 pm

im still intrested please pm me
ptorican-king
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5