[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Lots of parts......look inside
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Lots of parts......look inside

FS: Lots of parts......look inside

Postby eyedea » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:56 am

PM your offer. I dont want this to turn into a 300.00--> 301.5 thread

1. solara gen 1./1.5 spoiler (black)
2. Solara rear bumper cover (black)

Might be selling these..so make me an offer so when i decide to sell, i know who has dibs

3. 99-01 TRD kit in silver. 7 piece.
4. Tokico struts. Had them on car for less than 6k miles
5. TRD/Eibach springs.
eyedea
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5