[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: gen 1 Tail Lights?
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: gen 1 Tail Lights?

Postby greeensolara » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:39 pm

hahahha....... :drinking: kiss ma A$$ foo!! i aint buyin my own tail lights for 80 bux.
greeensolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby greeensolara » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:42 pm

iazuncupidi wrote:
-MiltDoggie- wrote:Have you gotten them yet??? Let me know, lol....

hahaha... he never called me back.... so i dunno if he still wants them...

you said that u wanted a fair trade, then on the fone u were askin for money, and my homie dont wanna pay. u even stated that u dont want to pay him for his, which obviously meant that u want a fair trade too, but aint wut it appeard, however, if u want a fair trade, PM me and we'll figure somethin out.
greeensolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5