[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - flowmaster muffler for sale
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

flowmaster muffler for sale

flowmaster muffler for sale

Postby calixt0 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:02 pm

Hey all, I have a 99 sev6 and recently had a new muffler put on. Well long story short I don't really care for it. Its just too loud in the cabin. I will sell for what I have in it 175 and you take care of shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. It will bolt on to any stock system. just unbolt your current muffler and this will bolt right to the same flange.

my email is calixt0@yahoo.com.
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:13 pm

kinda high for a FLOW MASTER :drinking:
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

not just the muffler

Postby calixt0 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:28 pm

it not just the muffler it is all welded up with flange and everything so all you have to do is bolt it on. so there is muffler a little bit of tubing, flange and tip. if you thing it too high throw me some offers.

Shaun
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DatSRBoi » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:21 pm

Any pics?
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

pics

Postby calixt0 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:14 pm

I don't have pics yet but I can take some when I get home

Shaun
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

pictures

Postby calixt0 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:13 pm

ok guys i have a few pictures but don't know how to put them on here. I can send them to anyone who wants them
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

for all who think

Postby calixt0 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:10 pm

hey all,

I don't mean to be rude but if you can get it for lower then great. I did some shopping before I bought and this was the best price I could find. If the price is really too high then someone else give me some offers. Anything would be better than letting it sit in my garage. I will consider any offer.

with that being said anyone else that feels a need to say its too high please don't. I'm not trying to cheat anyone just putting something for sale. If the price is too high then it wont sell. if its not it will. Why the need comments if your not intersted in buying. Do you call the want adds in the paper and tell them the price is too high for what ever they have for sale?

I just dont understand

shaun
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

still for sale

Postby calixt0 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:53 am

Any offers at all? Anything would be better than letting it sit and rust.

Shaun
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

milt

Postby calixt0 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:04 pm

I don't know how to post pics. I will send to pictures to anyone who wants them. As far as lowering the price forget my intial asking price of $175. any offers will be seriously considered.
calixt0
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5