[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - looking to buy
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

looking to buy

looking to buy

Postby Vi3tT3kNiqz » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:03 pm

hey guys. I"m a new member to this forum and I'm looking to buy one of these things: injen intake (with or without the CAI extension), tokico struts and tein springs, or rear sway bar. it doesn't matter if it's used or new. As long as i get a good price. :D thankz guys.
Vi3tT3kNiqz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:48 pm

for the RSB contact eddie at kinderhook toyota. Search and you'll find contact info on it. His price is $150 shipped and its the best price around.

Currently there is a group buy on tokico sturts and springs. RPM Revolution is offering them at a great price.

Good luck and happy modding
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5