[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CAI for you 2.4L Gen 2's
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

CAI for you 2.4L Gen 2's

CAI for you 2.4L Gen 2's

Postby WunLoudSolara » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:07 am

I'm gen 1 but I was browsing around on ebay and found this I think the people with the 2.4L mite be glad to see this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2481097572&category=38634
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6
Injen CAI
Gredy Evo
2 Power HX2 15
RF Power 1500bd & 450s
Sony CDX-M850MP
200Amp EA Alternator
Optima Blue Top Battery
MB Quart Premium 6 1/2 Components
WunLoudSolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jewls » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:36 am

First-thanks for the tip.

I would NOT buy from this guy.

First-his feedback is horrible, both as a seller and as a buyer. He has more than one complaint of selling an item that was not as it appeared to be and of taking money but never shipping.

Second, he says there is only one, and that it is a prototype, if that's the case, why is he not keeping it for the Solara in the picture, there is obviously something not right about it for them to want to sell it.
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2004 SE Black-SOLD
Pioneer MP3/XM radio/speakers,K&N filters,TRD RSB,Cargo Net,OEM Mud Guards,sport pedals, blue interior lighting,TRD oil cap,20% tint
Jewls
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby WunLoudSolara » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:51 am

yea, i didnt look at his feedback but i was thinking if you had this, you would probley wanna keep it because they mite not come out with a CAI for an '04 for a while. So sumthing probley isn't set up right, probley got a CE light or sum, or mite not even start if the sensors arent connected
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6
Injen CAI
Gredy Evo
2 Power HX2 15
RF Power 1500bd & 450s
Sony CDX-M850MP
200Amp EA Alternator
Optima Blue Top Battery
MB Quart Premium 6 1/2 Components
WunLoudSolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:05 am

well... we'll see if AEM has a release soon... =P If so, then he's legit... but I don't think his "SOLD AS IS" is very credible x_X
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5