[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - crank pulley
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

crank pulley

crank pulley

Postby projectSV » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

whats the best brand to buy for a crank pulley? and do you know the cheapest site to buy? need some extra hp, any advice on other parts are welcomed :D
2004 2nd Gen SE Sport 2.4L 5 speed
"They say it's not worth the time, I say, It's time to show it's worth"
projectSV
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: crank pulley

Postby sle-pur » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 am

i read alot on the scion forums and either the agency power or the NST (nonstop tuning) pulleys i heard worked best for our cars however people are very skeptical about them saying they cause front main seal leaks but this is all hear say, one guy has had his pulleys on for a couple years and over 30k miles on them and not one signle issue, biggest thing is make sure theyre installed properly, no wobble
sle-pur
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5