[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - how to take out the headlight
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

how to take out the headlight

how to take out the headlight

Postby alan8888 » Thu May 12, 2005 12:19 am

Do u have to take out the front grill first...before take out the headlight.
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Down2TheC » Thu May 12, 2005 5:33 am

michaels_artic_frost posted the instructions for clear corners. You won't like the answer...

http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=11287
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby RichD978 » Thu May 12, 2005 5:35 am

^^ lolz that sucks... too much work for me

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu May 12, 2005 6:11 am

down2thec wrote:michaels_artic_frost posted the instructions for clear corners. You won't like the answer...

http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=11287

LOLZ. :) The removal of the front bumper is needed in order to remove the headlight. You will see a third bolt that is hidden, once the bumper is removed.

They don't make this stuff easy...and there's a reason. Toyota knows exactly what they are doing! For instance, all the gen 1s & 1.5s debadge their cars and Toyota saw this. This is the reason why we have holes in the solara emblem and the toyota emblem is raised with holes as well. Not so easy anymore to badge a branded Toyota, not saying that we're not proud of our cars maker. I/we believe that it looks much nicer and cleaner with the badgless look.

Sorry for ranting. :)

-M 8)
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby silversurfer220 » Fri May 13, 2005 9:16 am

Do you have to take the bumper off to replace the headlite bulb also? I want to upgrade to HID, but dont think I will if it requires taking the entire front bumper off of the car- that is completely ridiculous!
silversurfer220
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cklinh » Fri May 13, 2005 11:40 am

silversurfer220 wrote:Do you have to take the bumper off to replace the headlite bulb also? I want to upgrade to HID, but dont think I will if it requires taking the entire front bumper off of the car- that is completely ridiculous!

No it's not necessary. Everything is accessible by popping the hood.
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5