[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - replacement struts and shocks??
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

replacement struts and shocks??

replacement struts and shocks??

Postby cablemn » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:56 pm

on long sweeping turns, if i hit a bump the rear skips out a little. i'm not used to that at all coming from an altima 3.5 se. do any of you guys with the se sport have that problem? i'm trying to decide if i should change the struts and shocks. any advice in this matter is greatly appreciated.
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby vuuuuu » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:32 pm

It happens to me too, but also that happened in my prelude because I got stiffer shocks and springs and that caused the car to kind of jump a little when hitting bumps because they were shortstroke shocks. I'm guessing because the suspension is somewhat "stiff" and it causes that to happen. I don't see any problem.
2004 SLE V6 Lunar Mist Solara
vuuuuu
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5