[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pics of My ECU: Can anyone help me wire up my A/F gauge
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

Pics of My ECU: Can anyone help me wire up my A/F gauge

Postby PASolara » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:13 pm

I have a 2000 se DO You think the Guage will work on my Car ? :lol:
CAI, 3"Custom exhaust ,Ground Kit, Trd quick shifter,P&P 3 heads and intake, .flywheel, spec stage 3 clutch, LSD,RSB.ES control arm busings,spring+struts
PASolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby swimshady906 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:43 pm

The easiest way to do it is for someone who has a turbo timer or find the apexi instruction sheet has an ecu pinout for all toyota's with the o2 lead and the ground. Its easy :D
02' S2000 Silverstone
00' SE V6 Silverstream - sold :(

We race because Basketball, Baseball, Football and Soccer only require one ball.
swimshady906
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Yanks0114 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:08 pm

Spoke with gadget and found out that my car will not work with the A/F gauge.

If you have a brown wire in plug B pin 11 of the ECU, it won't work

If you have a white wire, it will work
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Vampire » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:21 am

Good work! For those who don't know. URD has been selling O2 sensors for a while now and has had to deal with the sensor switchover on the 4Runners etc. This thread solves wether or not you can hook up the gauge for those who want to. Maybe this can go in the FAQ. Hint, hint...

Yanks0114 wrote:Spoke with gadget and found out that my car will not work with the A/F gauge.

If you have a brown wire in plug B pin 11 of the ECU, it won't work

If you have a white wire, it will work
Paul

02 Solara SE V6 5spd SC
00 Camry LE V6 Auto SC
Vampire
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies