[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - True CAI Intakes and Extensions for Injen Short Rams Avail.
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

True CAI Intakes and Extensions for Injen Short Rams Avail.

Postby alext14 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:31 pm

that's not too bad, considering that individually the Injen intake is 189 and the extension is 94.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Danny » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:19 pm

<b>its great to hear all the good news guys....
i hope you all are enjoying the product
if you want one you need to be patient they are being made as fast as possible.

Also more good new my cars in the shop tommarow getting my lower aluminum radiator pipe fitted up, and we are going to start designing a billet aluminum power steering resevoir and billet coolant resevoir just to dress up that engine even more ;)

i wish everyone the best and safe drivin' !!!</b>

contact numbers
714-890-5153 Under Pressure , contact matt
westminster, california
Danny
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SolaraT » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:40 pm

Akfahad wrote:any dyno's?

My dyno is my gut feeling like a drop in a rollor coaster! not exactly but you get my point. :wink: I deffinatly notice more power. :crazyeyes: he he. What Joeb said is a good point.

Mexguy, let me know when your ready to passby, I'll definatly help you with installation. That price was good.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby Astro » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:01 pm

Finally!!! After ordering on 2/26 @9:30 am, they bill me on 3/11, then finally are sending it out today! :roll: I can't believe people already have them and they live on the east coast! I should've gotten mine already.

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent. I just can't believe people ordered after me and still got it faster. I even had my name down on Danny's list. Oh well, I guess I'm still happy I'm getting one. It feels like the summer heat is starting out here in the San Fernando Valley, oh man, I can't wait!

Later,
Larry
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby SolaraT » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:05 pm

Astro wrote:Finally!!! After ordering on 2/26 @9:30 am, they bill me on 3/11, then finally are sending it out today! :roll: I can't believe people already have them and they live on the east coast! I should've gotten mine already.

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent. I just can't believe people ordered after me and still got it faster. I even had my name down on Danny's list. Oh well, I guess I'm still happy I'm getting one. It feels like the summer heat is starting out here in the San Fernando Valley, oh man, I can't wait!

Later,
Larry

Yeah thats kinda screwy. I feel ya man. Hey at least you got one now and it will be well worth the wait. You should get it very soon cause ground delivery in the local area is like 1 day. Please let us know your results!
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT

Postby whiteflash » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:46 pm

WooHoo I just oredred one today they are waiting for them to be polished and there shipping out Tues or Wed any body have anything good to say about them like with horsepower gains or any gains in general going from a short ram to that
Injen w/CAI Extension
Vogtland Springs
Tokico Struts
Custom Full exhaust
TWM Shortshiftter
8000K HID Kit
whiteflash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Astro » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:41 am

Got mine on Mon and installed it Mon night. I had some trouble getting the extension to line up with the supplied screw. The extension didn't sit low enough, so I had to bend some metal in the opening to the fender. Now it sits nicely. After taking it out, it feels really good. Great response and air flowI had to order the heat/splash guard since I don't have the plastic around the wheel well. I also have to find something to cover the underside, since I don't have the plastic there either. Any suggestions?

Thanks to all who helped make this possible!!! :D
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro

how did you run the piping?

Postby bfl62581 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:13 pm

how did you run the piping? i just got mine in today and plan on installing it now, so any immediate help would be awesome. anyone have pictures? does it go under the battery or around or what? where is the mount supposed to go? any help?
bfl62581
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SC V6 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:14 pm

under the fuse box.. look at the DIY section.. it has a step by step process.. its pretty easy... u have to take some plastic stuff off of where the stock exhaust was...
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6

Postby SC V6 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:23 pm

I ment stock intake... sorry
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6

Postby whiteflash » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:40 pm

dammit there telling me that i have to wait till tomm ro even monday for them to shoip it out because there polishing it oh well worth the wait!!!! cant wait!!!! i want it so bad becasue im goin to the hamptons april 4th
Injen w/CAI Extension
Vogtland Springs
Tokico Struts
Custom Full exhaust
TWM Shortshiftter
8000K HID Kit
whiteflash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Astro » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:54 pm

Got some pics of my CAI!

ImageImageImageImage
*more at my www link below

OH WHAT A FEELING!!!!!!

Larry
ImageImage
Astro

Postby 808Camry » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:32 pm

Hey Astro, you know that nut that's securing the extension to the rubber surrounded spacer, did that come with your kit or did you have to buy it? Becasue mine didn't come with one.
808Camry
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies