[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - XERD HEADERS RELEASED! PICS INSIDE!
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

XERD HEADERS RELEASED! PICS INSIDE!

Postby xtychx » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:52 pm

Argh I really want the headers but I wont be able to come up with a 50% deposit due to christmas shopping for the family and such...is there any way you could go slightly lower on the deposit, like 35-40%?

-xtychx
xtychx
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby XERD » Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:25 pm

xtychx,

Contact us at 818-889-3737 or e-mail us at sales@xerd.com and i will see what we can do. I am sure we can work something out as long as you give us a time frame.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby xtychx » Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 pm

Eyal,

Instead of just emailing you, might as well ask here. You have any word on when the production units will be ready? Also, you mentioned earlier that you would be able to install the unit for a fee. How much would it cost? I live very close so it would be feasible to drive down and pay the rest + have you install them. Im anxious to get these on and see what gains I get coupled with the supercharger :D .

-xtychx
xtychx
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby XERD » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:07 pm

Update!

Happy new year to everyone.

Just wanted to update everyone who already purchased the headers. We have been gone for 3 weeks due to the holidays so if you have a difficult time reaching that is way.

We are waiting for a big shipment to come in on the 14th. As soon as the headers come in i will contact everyone who ordered them and also post some new pictures.

If anyone wants or need to contact us we will be in the office starting tomorrow.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 04sev6camry » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:02 pm

after hearing about those dyno results it makes me wanna go test my car, i have a 04 with the 3.3L (in the 4dr camry though) and i wanna see if i am really getting that big of a power drop too. toyota says it has 225hp and 240lb/ft. i hope to see atleast 200hp to the wheels. i'll try and get down to the shop within 2 weeks.

a quick question about the headers, do u think they will fit on the 3.3L v6? i would like to get a set but i dont know if the 3.3L has a bigger exhaust port or not.

I'll let you know about the dyno results after i do it. late
04sev6camry
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mole » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:25 pm

i highly doubt it will fit.

i've never seen the 04 engine.

can someone post some pix?!??!?
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Akfahad » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:00 pm

has anybody heard anything lately? It's been a while.
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby cdssolara » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:49 pm

04sev6camry wrote:after hearing about those dyno results it makes me wanna go test my car, i have a 04 with the 3.3L (in the 4dr camry though) and i wanna see if i am really getting that big of a power drop too. toyota says it has 225hp and 240lb/ft. i hope to see atleast 200hp to the wheels. i'll try and get down to the shop within 2 weeks.

a quick question about the headers, do u think they will fit on the 3.3L v6? i would like to get a set but i dont know if the 3.3L has a bigger exhaust port or not.

I'll let you know about the dyno results after i do it. late

With an automatic transmission, you should assume at least a 20% loss of power through the drive train. That would give you around 180 fwhp. You might get a little more, but I think 200 is a bit optimistic.
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mole » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:58 am

Akfahad wrote:has anybody heard anything lately? It's been a while.

Xerd seems like they have disappeared once again.

Their staff always comes in to write a sorry letter, explaining about shipment problems or production line problems, but i highly doubt they mean it. All they think about is $$$$$.

If things like this keep up at Xerd, then they should be shut down and out of business.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Akfahad » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:36 am

They sure as hell better not shut down!! I'd be Fu*%#ng pissed, along with the other people who purchased their stuff on this forum.
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SC V6 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:43 am

go here..
http://www.jpperformancellc.com/toyota.html
quality company... does great work
later
Scott
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby cdssolara » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:07 am

ScottV6 wrote:go here..
http://www.jpperformancellc.com/toyota.html
quality company... does great work
later
Scott

I just got my JP Performance headers and exhaust installed. They look and sound great. HP is now up to almost 273 at the wheels.
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Astro » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:47 am

cdssolara wrote:HP is now up to almost 273 at the wheels.

Nice! I can't wait until someone can hit 300! That's my goal.
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro

Postby SC V6 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:04 pm

wait till I rebuild my tranny.. I have 246 w\ an auto... im just waiting to rebuild that.. then im going to the track.. it should be great... the JPP setup is awsome.. I love it...
later
Scott
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6

Postby Hsakuragi » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:15 pm

lucky 1 gen ...i got the jp headers and it's been sitting in my garage for almost 5 months becuase i have 1.5 gen...the EGR tube doesn't fit.
The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies