[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Magnuson -Moss Act
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

Magnuson -Moss Act

Postby DavPak » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:13 am

Yanks0114 wrote:
DavPak wrote:instant satisfaction, but in the long run when you need help.....good luck.
MY INITIAL POINT: if you want to be treated well, do not be a jerk about your repair, be nice and an honest dealer will oblige.

I second that. Especially if you know someone at the service dept, right dave :wink:

exactly!
:::wink, wink; nudge nudge:::
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:37 am

Gunman wrote:nah its not in their best intrest to waste the mechanics time, you would be suprised how quickly ive gotten results for certain customers. Your the customer, YOU have the power, your money, letters to owners are also effective. :wink: :D

Of course you do. That's why you have the option to go to another Toyota dealer. You aren't obligated to the dealer you bought your car to or the one nearest to you. Of course in any sales/retail position, the customer is always first. If someone gives me a hard time with something, I go to another place...and that one place that's given me the flack has lost my business for good.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SunGod916 » Tue May 20, 2003 6:57 pm

My cousin is an ASE Certified Mechanic at the Roseville Toyota dealership so I dont have to worry about mechanics ripping me off. Kind of works out well because he will do all the non-warranty work for me like the 60K mile check if I buy the parts!

I've had to take my Solara SE V6 in twice for airbag light, and he has worked on it both times.....

Just thought I'd add this to the thread
SunGod916
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bartos » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:07 am

Wow! Good stuff to know concidering I just bought an all stock 2000 solara last week and plan on modding it. I even payed extra for a better warantee. Time to go read the fine print.
Bartos
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby lildk50 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:33 am

thanks, thas good for me hehe =D
lildk50
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby kamjah » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:32 am

hey yanks, could you provide us with a link to a well-known legal website that has that act on it? i wanna have it saved for future reference, (and mayby some mod possibilities) hehe thx.
I Like....... You
kamjah
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies