[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FAQ:Tire Pressure indicator on Gen 2
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

FAQ:Tire Pressure indicator on Gen 2

FAQ:Tire Pressure indicator on Gen 2

Postby rohand » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:39 am

Alright, so I was driving down the highway going 70-75 and all of a sudden I see this indicator turn on. I started freaking out. I was like, WTF, I got this car 3 months ago. I know i dont need an oil change yet. so i pull over and look thru the manual and i figured out its my tire pressure. so i took the next exit and found out my tire pressure in each tire was like 23-24 psi. i filled up the tires and the indicator light didn't turn off. anyone know wut i can do other than contacting my local dealer?

Thanks,
Rohan
rohand
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby rohand » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:54 am

my bad man
rohand
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Tire Pressure Light

Postby MJ » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:09 am

Don't fear, I had the same problem with my 2004 Se Sport the day I drove it off the lot. I got half way home (about 15 miles) from the dealership when the light popped on. It scared the heck out of me. I pulled over and called them. They told me to press the button under the dash and the light would go out. It did but it came right back on. You actually have to read the manual and it gives you instructions on how to correctly RE-SET indicator (press once till light goes out - then press and hold again until it blinks 0r something like that). As long as you've checked all four and the pressure is correct - resetting properly should keep the light off - it worked for me. I did notice however that one other time it came on was when I hit a small pothole..... guess it's really sensitive. Hope this helps.
MJ
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby snce1980 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:44 pm

mine come on about every 2 weeks it seems...very annoying...i've had nothing but complaints about this car...sadly...(ie.: left drift, pressure sensor, arm rest lock, skid plate fell off, and a few others)
snce1980
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby WendyJ » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:04 am

When the car is off press and hold the reset button for a few seconds, it will blink, let button go , it should be reset.
WendyJ
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies