[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - boost gauge install
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

boost gauge install

boost gauge install

Postby thakidd » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:08 pm

what fitting would i need and how do i tap into the top of the s/c...
i already have the boost gauge...1 other thing im curious bout would i run lean with stock boost and the cai.
thanxxx
thakidd
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Astro » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:58 pm

try doing a SEARCH, this topic has been discussed many times. :wink:
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby beavis820 » Sat May 01, 2004 12:06 am

I have the same problem with my camry... the search button takes you on a 3 hour tour and you never find what your looking for. someone out there please say what fitting it is without sending us to the search button.
beavis820
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JoeB » Sat May 01, 2004 5:22 am

Rather than tell you the answer, I'll point you to a good thread because the answer isn't simple. There is a place right underneath the strut bar to screw the fitting in. There is a plug there currently. The problem is, it is too close to the strut bar. You'll see some people cut their strut bar to solve this issue. What I did was have a fitting tapped into the side of the sc housing because the clearance was so tight on mine that even with washers, it was hitting in reverse and making a terrible noise. Try this thread: http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=3948&highlight=boost+fitting . I think with the stock 4psi boost, adding the CAI should not make your car run lean. Although, anytime you change your air flow, you might change the volumetric effficiency of the engine. -JoeB
Please stop by and rate my ride.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jbailer
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction