[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EGR Question
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

EGR Question

EGR Question

Postby Bostonlara » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:57 am

so i've been doing a lot of research on the forum and can't seem to find the answer i need.

a couple months ago i stumble across a supercharger on craigslist, it came with an auto EGR tube, problem is i have a manual. i've read that they aren't interchangeable but i've also read that they are bent differently only to clear the shifter cables coming from the firewall.

does anyone know if the tube will bolt up anyways, with either set-up?? then i can deal with the cables some other time?

thanks
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: EGR Question

Postby ASG14 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Change the EGR cooler to the Auto one and then the tube will work.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction