[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Most Powerfu 1mz/3mz/ or hybrid in the World
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Most Powerfu 1mz/3mz/ or hybrid in the World

Re: Most Powerfu 1mz/3mz/ or hybrid in the World

Postby Brandoe91 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:07 am

SolaraPete wrote:Sick! Got any strip or street vids? I want to see that thing in action!

Here is a older video of when he was at 667whp and did the E153 lsd swap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm18xbl ... ata_player

Eye8Pussies wrote:I don't think that he's got any shots on the road yet, but it'd just be a matter of time.

I've been crazy busy with work, but I'll hop on over to his shop which is about a 2 min drive from my clinic to have a chat with him when I get the chance. maybe get some more details on his setup

How's your car King? I was speaking to Adam and Terry the other night, Terry was telling me how hard your car pulled when you took him for a ride.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Eye8Pussies » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 am

It's doing okay, thanks! it still pulls like crazy after the meth, and just waiting for the chance to slap on the 8psi pulley and then go get it dynoed

My 4th gear seems to be grinding now though, so not sure how much longer the car's going to last. I just put in a new clutch and flywheel about a 1000km ago, and I'm kind of tired of throwing money at the car due to its age. I'm going to try synchromesh, and it may solve the issue for daily driving, but it'll be too thin when everything starts to boil on the track.

seriously starting to consider picking up an e46 m3 and then boost it as a new project/track car soon. I need a rwd platform to play with that was designed for performance to start off with and more importantly, a lot newer....haven't decided yet. I'd love to do an mr2 w/ 1mz+s/c, but then I'd be running into the problem of playing with an old car again
HaHa

Ripped...and the girls are loving it. ;)
Eye8Pussies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SolaraPete » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Brandoe91 wrote:
SolaraPete wrote:Sick! Got any strip or street vids? I want to see that thing in action!

Here is a older video of when he was at 667whp and did the E153 lsd swap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm18xbl ... ata_player

Wow! That off-camera launch at 0:50 sounds mean!

King - Nice you see you still checking in every now and then :D That s/c you sold me years ago is still going strong.
Keep the vids coming!!!!
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby i20solara02i » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:30 pm

props!!! turbo whine just screaming!
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby a94autocamry » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:06 pm

awesome work Tony!! :D :)
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous