[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My Project V6 Turbo Camry (1MZ-FTE) [Nitrous Work page 8]
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

My Project V6 Turbo Camry (1MZ-FTE) [Nitrous Work page 8]

Postby kenny6683 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 am

why dont you and tony hit the drag strip at the same time...do a conference call and someone over the phone says "Ready! Set! Go!" and film who wins...lmao :D
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Tony the Tiger » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm

We'll both find a 1/4mile stretch of road and then have cameras set up live. Who passes the 1/4mile mark first wins...ROFL

With our boosted 1MZ's, there are no rivalry between us. Our mission is to hunt other guys down because we are always the underdog!

The more 450+ WHP 1MZ's there is out there, it can only get better :)
Dynamotorsports Tuning
Tony the Tiger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby hksboost » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:09 pm

True Tony
Our mission is to hunt other guys down because we are always the underdog!

TurboNetics T-60
471 Whp / 467 lbft @ 20 psi
hksboost
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hksboost » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 am

Hi everyone
Nitrous work completed and ready for the tuning on the street and after that hit the Dyno and i hope to see some nice numbers
some pics

Wide open throttle activation switch

More to come....

TurboNetics T-60
471 Whp / 467 lbft @ 20 psi
hksboost
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mzfe5speed » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Holy rusted metal batman!!! Very impressive, awesome job with your camry and pushing the limits! Keep up the good work and can't wait for the results of the nitrous.
Go Camry Go!!!
Was Officially BOOSTED!!
(And Loved It!)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2488906
mzfe5speed
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby EEngineer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 pm

man, you are one serious stud!

i'm thinking of my 3VZ V6 camry turbo build every day and reading thread made me drool over all the great parts you have on your car.

congrats!
94 Camry 3VZ 5 spd swapped - parted out 2009
92 ES300 3VZ 5 spd supercharged @ 300.8whp
99 Solara 1MZ 5 spd bone stock (not for long)
EEngineer
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: My Project V6 Turbo Camry (1MZ-FTE) [Nitrous Work page 8

Postby Smaay » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:48 pm

i dont know if this has been updated in a while but having the BOV after the MAF will cause serious tuning issues. The MAF has registered the air that has passed it and when the BOV opens, that air will not be going in the engine. this is very common in the Supra and MR2 when you put on a BOV and dont recirculate it. by installing the BOV before the MAF all of this can be avoided.
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Forced Induction