[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EBC diagram
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

EBC diagram

EBC diagram

Postby bunthy » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:14 pm

Hey did you guys follow the diagram for routing the hoses/vacuum lines that came in the EBC manual?

I have my EBC on now with the same vacuum hose set up in the TRD manual but not as its shown in the EBC manual, will this help if I did? And will it help make the CEL go away?
bunthy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CASTRO » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:52 pm

i used the diagram which came with the supplement. I believe its safer and gives boost gradually rather than a quick hit.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby bunthy » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:43 am

....ok I'll see if I can do that route then. Its just the older MZ has alot of hoses and I really don't know which goes where on the S/C...I think there was a connector that shold go to the EVAP canister but instead goes else where...
bunthy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction