[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supercharger me!
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Supercharger me!

Supercharger me!

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:26 am

I got a supercharger today but its missing acouple pieces i.e, hoses, a broken valve, what should I do, where should I go?? Thanks guys
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby eyedea » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:32 pm

I would suggest you look at the manual and figure out whats missing and then try TRD. Link my PM if you need install info.
5SP 02 SE V6 SC 1MZFE .......RIP ...
2003 Infiniti M45 =340hp of RWD sex

eyedea
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:25 pm

I got a supercharger and thanks to SC V6 I got the last part that I needed... I hope. I'm going to head over to Magnuson to get "Betty" serviced and checked out so there will be no problems when it's installed. Now installation is the problem, I contacted several toyota dealers to see if they were interested in installing this for me, and basically they don't want to do it since its a "used" supercharger. Anyone know of a place that has experience in superchargers in So Cal thats not afraid to install a used charger?
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

BLOWER INSTALL

Postby SERGIOELSOL » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:09 am

SUP. WELL, IF UR INTERESTED IN HAVING THIS JOB DONE AT A FAIR PRICE, WITH A SUPER-EXPERIENCED TOYOTA TUNER, TRY E.L PROTOTYPES IN AZUSA, CA. FOR ALL OF U OLD SC3 CATS, YOU'LL REMEMBER THE CUSTOM COLD-AIR INTAKE DAYS, AND ALL OF THE WORK WE USED TO DO WITH 1MZ'S. ANY OF YOU REMEMBER JUSTIN CONDE (RIPPMODS) AND HIS 3SGT-POWERED 95 4-DOOR (BTW, THAT CAR IS ALMOST DONE WITH THE FULL BUILD). HOW ABOUT BRIAN WONG (BONG-WONG)? DWAYNE LETCHER-HEALY (SUPER-CLEAN S/C)? IF U TALK WITH THE GUYS DOWN THERE AT E.L, TELL THEM THAT SERGIO IN FLORIDA SENT YOU.

BTW..I ACTUALLY USED TO DO THE SALES AND WRENCHING AT THAT SHOP FOR MANY OF YOU (I HAD THE BLACK 87 SUPRA TURBO, AKA THE TARANTULA), LOL.......... 8)
SERGIOELSOL
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mandarinsolara » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:17 pm

plz just hit the caps lock button one more time
Mandarinsolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: BLOWER INSTALL

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:22 pm

SERGIOELSOL wrote:SUP. WELL, IF UR INTERESTED IN HAVING THIS JOB DONE AT A FAIR PRICE, WITH A SUPER-EXPERIENCED TOYOTA TUNER, TRY E.L PROTOTYPES IN AZUSA, CA. FOR ALL OF U OLD SC3 CATS, YOU'LL REMEMBER THE CUSTOM COLD-AIR INTAKE DAYS, AND ALL OF THE WORK WE USED TO DO WITH 1MZ'S. ANY OF YOU REMEMBER JUSTIN CONDE (RIPPMODS) AND HIS 3SGT-POWERED 95 4-DOOR (BTW, THAT CAR IS ALMOST DONE WITH THE FULL BUILD). HOW ABOUT BRIAN WONG (BONG-WONG)? DWAYNE LETCHER-HEALY (SUPER-CLEAN S/C)? IF U TALK WITH THE GUYS DOWN THERE AT E.L, TELL THEM THAT SERGIO IN FLORIDA SENT YOU.

BTW..I ACTUALLY USED TO DO THE SALES AND WRENCHING AT THAT SHOP FOR MANY OF YOU (I HAD THE BLACK 87 SUPRA TURBO, AKA THE TARANTULA), LOL.......... 8)

E.L. Prototypes
410 S. Motor Ave. #C
Azusa, CA 91702
www.elprototypes.com
626-812-4358
626-812-0857
626-812-9357 (fax)

They are no longer in business numbers dont work
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ruffrydasean » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:10 pm

Damn.. too bad your not near me.. I installed mine, myself... :roll:
Click Pic for link to my Cardomain page.
Image]
ruffrydasean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:36 pm

ruffrydasean wrote:Damn.. too bad your not near me.. I installed mine, myself... :roll:

Anyone know how long a drive it is to Lanham,. MD?
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:50 pm

did you buy this off robin
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:33 pm

1SexySolaraHottie wrote:Wow, your car is supercharged?? When can I drive it?

:lol: When I get to know you better :wink:
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 1st Gen Sol » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:48 pm

^^^^ OUCH, those are some harsh words.... :o
1st Gen Sol
Stock Sleeper
Stock Sleeper

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:53 pm

1st Gen Sol wrote:^^^^ OUCH, those are some harsh words.... :o

I'm more complicated than that. I just choose to show the lighter side of myself here, but believe me I can get serious quick.
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction