[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Auto S/C in a stick
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Auto S/C in a stick

Auto S/C in a stick

Postby WortownSolara » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:40 pm

Ok so im a little overzealous and bought Swimshady's S/C. How bad is this going to be to get it on my stick? He had a stick and said it was fine, is there anythign i can do to make it perfect. any help would be great guys.

Marc
WortownSolara
Audio Guru
Audio Guru

Postby Mole » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:24 pm

there are only a couple differences, the EGR tube and the wiring of the EBC.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby all_red » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:22 pm

I bought my SC from a guy who had an Auto and I have manual.. The only thing I needed was the EGR tube and I remember it is 95.84 shipped from TRD. and as Mole mentioned the wiring of EBC is different (if you have a 5-speed, do yourself a favor and don't connect the EBC.. It takes away power)
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Dan » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:59 pm

I have a manual EGR piping. I brought a manual SC and i have an auto. So I brought the auto EGR piping for mine and have an extra manual EGR piping. Email me at DanQLam@aol.com.
Dan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TRD MCV20L » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:16 am

Dan wrote:I have a manual EGR piping. I brought a manual SC and i have an auto. So I brought the auto EGR piping for mine and have an extra manual EGR piping. Email me at DanQLam@aol.com.

how much do you want for it? id be willing to pick it up from you if the price is right
TRD MCV20L
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

hey my thread i get dibs on the egr tube =0p

Postby WortownSolara » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:41 am

im just kidding, but i would really love to get it =0)
WortownSolara
Audio Guru
Audio Guru

Any help on re-wiring EBC?

Postby WortownSolara » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:16 pm

One of the moderators was nice enough to inform me of the changes i need to make for the auto to stick conversion, i have obtained the new EGR pipe, but was wondering if anyone new what i had to re-wire on the EBC

Any help would be greatfullly appreciated

Marc
WortownSolara
Audio Guru
Audio Guru

Postby all_red » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:55 pm

If you have the instructions manual just do the one for manual tranny.. I think you just ground two wires but not sure which ones though.
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby all_red » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:56 pm

But Hey!!
If you have 5 speed don't put the EBC on.. You'll regret it later
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.