[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - help with first time settings on apexi safc2
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

help with first time settings on apexi safc2

help with first time settings on apexi safc2

Postby imtweakinit » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:31 pm

hi just bought a apexi safc2 and would like the basic setup settings to start off with like air,fuel,thrust,rev,correction,knock,also the settings for
hi lo throttlethrust point allnew to this if you can help please do thanks
imtweakinit
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Sleeper » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:29 pm

How much did you buy it for? Ive been looking to purchase one very serioiusly. How did you wire it to your ECU? Did you have to request a specific wiring harness for our cars? Thanx.
SLEEPER...
Sparco Torino Seats, TRD Blower, Autometer Boost, Air/Fuel, and Tach gauges, DVD Touchscreen receiver, Carbon Fiber Reverse Gauges/Hood, 8K HIDs, Complete TRD Suspension, SPEC Stage 3 clutch & flywheel
Sleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby imtweakinit » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:11 pm

i paid 350 for it and no you can wire it right in if you search the forum you will find the wiring diagram. im still a newbe to it so i cant really answer any questions about it except what ive done so far so if you need any help with the first time settings let me know
imtweakinit
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Sleeper » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:01 am

do you think you or anyone could please point me in the direction of the wiring diagram? Ive been looking for it under SEARCH but i get a lot of different links and so far no of then have shown it. Anything i should know once installing it? And if i dont get it tuned properly, itll just still there looking pretty?
SLEEPER...
Sparco Torino Seats, TRD Blower, Autometer Boost, Air/Fuel, and Tach gauges, DVD Touchscreen receiver, Carbon Fiber Reverse Gauges/Hood, 8K HIDs, Complete TRD Suspension, SPEC Stage 3 clutch & flywheel
Sleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby imtweakinit » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:24 am

if you go to the apexi site you can download the diagrams from the site on the left
imtweakinit
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby StockSolara » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:36 pm

Check out the FAQ/Stickies
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6
2000 Lexus GS400
StockSolara
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction