[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Vacuum Lines Help P0401
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Vacuum Lines Help P0401

Vacuum Lines Help P0401

Postby bunthy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:03 am

Hi guys,

been having the CEL coming on every other day. As you know I s/c the 96 1mzfe, so the diagram in the manaul doesn't really help. I tried different vacuum lines but still the CEL comes on. So I was wondering if you can take a picture of your vacuum lines installed on your car and show me where you put what where. Actual picture is prefered. Thanks.
bunthy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SC V6 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:01 am

check for pinched hoses 2
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby CASTRO » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:05 am

^
yeah, i have an older 1mz also and same code as you when driving around teh first day. I had pinched/loose hoses which caused rough idle and weirde CEL codes.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby bunthy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:26 pm

yeah, I've checked all over but still the lights come on. I'm guessing its the location of where the lines are going thats messed up.

On the bottom of the EGr theres a vacuum line that goes from there to another 'black egr type' thing. From this thing there is one vacuum going to the VSV (I think) and 2 others thats going to the throttle body.

The line thats underneath the EGR seems pinched so I used the 90* elbow to attach the vacuum line but still I get the CEL. Can anyone get me a pix of there vacuum line set up?
bunthy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction