[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Removing Rear Panel
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Removing Rear Panel

Removing Rear Panel

Postby TW85 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:09 pm

I have a rattle somewhere in the rear of my car. I think it is coming from underneath the rear panel (panel above speakers) and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it. Toyota seems to have designed it so that all panels interlock and that is my biggest problem. Have any of you removed it?
TW85
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby bigpow » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:56 am

I had the dealer replaced the whole trim panel.
It should be covered under warranty, don't void it by doing it yourself.
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:08 pm

Found the rattle. It was the very edge of the headliner tapping the roof so I shoved a little bit of foam wrap in-between. Problem fixed. :D

Postby TW85 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:43 pm

Arg, I forgot that I had cleared all internet files. Anyway, that is my reply above.
TW85
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5