[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Mistake in TRD parts listed at toyotaparts4u for '04 Solara
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Mistake in TRD parts listed at toyotaparts4u for '04 Solara

Mistake in TRD parts listed at toyotaparts4u for '04 Solara

Postby slingshot » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:09 pm

The toyotaparts4u website had TRD suspension, supercharger, etc parts listed already for the 2004 Toyota Solara. I wrote them saying I did not believe it and they should correct it. Below is their response:

Thanks for your Inquiry. We are a Toyota Dealership and all we sell are Genuine Toyota and Toyota Racing Development Parts.

David,
I apologize for the confusion. You are correct, the listing of the 2004 Solara parts was an error on our part. We have removed the incorrect ones and will post the new ones very soon. Thank you for bringing the error to our attention.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby got sport » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:39 pm

Yeah, the only aftermarket products out for the '04s are:
1) Air filter
2) Eibach springs

Injen will start R&D for CAI end of this month, and
TRD stated that suspension kits should be around Feb. '04.

I haven't asked around for the exhaust system.
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5