[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just wanted to let everyone know the final outcome...
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Just wanted to let everyone know the final outcome...

Just wanted to let everyone know the final outcome...

Postby Blazed04 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:47 am

Just wanted to let everyone know the final outcome of when i took my car in for the leftpull/front end vibration thing.
They fixed the pull by putting in different camber bolts on the passanger side and also by adjusting the toe in, on the front and rear.
The vibration was said to be caused by road varience due to the crappy bridgestone tires that come from the factory. (said the factory rep) So what they did was order me all new Toyo tires at no charge, but theyre on back order and will be in by the end of this week.
Also i had a cluncking problem in the front end when i stopped and took off sometimes. This way because the bushing on the RF strut wasnt lined up. So they also replaced that.
So for now, all problems are fixed. ..::CROSSING FINGERS::..
Lunar Mist '04 SE Sport V6
2001 GSXR 750

Blazed04
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kubi » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:36 pm

Wow you got free Toyo tires? Awesome :)
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MGLax13 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:49 pm

It's stupid that all the new Solara's are coming from the factory with so many problems.....I mean it is a Toyota, not a Lexus, so it's not of that super quality, but then again, it's not a Kia either....they need to get their crap together. But as for the Toyos, thats awesome man, you dealership sounds like they actually care...
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby Buckeyegirl » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:54 pm

That's cool, good luck, hopefully everything is fixed now. That's pretty bad when the factory rep. says the tires suck.
Buckeyegirl
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby got sport » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:05 pm

I have no problems with mine. I believe it's the Bridgestones...I don't know why your Sport came with those. I thought that Toyos were standard on SE Sports. You'll be happy with the Toyos.
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

I wish

Postby bigpow » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:20 pm

I wish I could say the same...

Not my luck yet, my problems still exist after leaving the car for a full day at the dealer/service dept.

:evil:

This IS beginning to look like a KIA SOLARA SLE V6!

a damn expensive KIA!
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5