[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tach isn't reading correctly and my catalytic conv is bad
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Tach isn't reading correctly and my catalytic conv is bad

Re: Tach isn't reading correctly and my catalytic conv is ba

Postby philosophicaljt » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:34 pm

well, the CEL came back on. I guess I am actually going to need to replace it. Sigh. I wish it was the other bank, so I could do the work myself. :(

Maybe I'll try the acetone trick first...
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5