[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Interior Color codes?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Interior Color codes?

Interior Color codes?

Postby SoLarry » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Does anyone know what the interior color codes are for a Gen 2 Solara? I found a replacement console for sale on Ebay which says that the color code is LA00 and they state that the color is tan, yet I checked the color code on my door jamb and it's listed as FB00, and my interior is Ivory...so which color interior is LA00? It's difficult to tell by the pics because of the flash....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-Toyota-Solara-Leather-Center-Console-Color-LA00-LKQ_W0QQitemZ190377758313QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2c53660e69
1991 Oldsmobile Toronado

2004 Toyota Solara SE
SoLarry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5