[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Corner lights not working
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Corner lights not working

Corner lights not working

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:35 am

I recently installed HIDs on my fog lights and replaced the entire headlight assembly with an aftermarket smoked headlights.
Ever since then my corner lights does not work while im driving they do work when i put the signals on though.
Also when i lock the car with the key fob the lights on the front and rear stopped flashing.
I wanted to know is there anyway i can fix this.

02 solara se v6
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Corner lights not working

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Turns out it was a blown fuse which made my tail lights stopped working too
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5