[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Vent integrated gauges
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Vent integrated gauges

Vent integrated gauges

Postby pwizzle » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Has anyone ever thought about integrating gauges into their air vents? I just came across a website that specializes in doing that and I gotta say, they look really good. They don't make one for our little niche, but one of us could find a way to do that.

"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Vent integrated gauges

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 pm

i actually put my AEM wideband gauge in the passenger side center vent, or the stereo guy at my buddies performance shop did. It turned out well, except for taking up the whole vent. If they made good gauges like these for our cars that would be sick! I tried to put the safc and the gauge next to each other in the DIN slot under my radio but they said there is just a bunch of stuff behind the center console that made the fitment impossible. You should contact these guys and see what they can do! :D
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Vent integrated gauges

Postby pwizzle » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 pm

I emailed them just now. Let's see what they have to say, but judging from their list of cars, it looks like they predominantly do Euro cars and have only one Japanese car FR-S/BRZ/FT-86.
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5