[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - jic (sf1)
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

jic (sf1)

jic (sf1)

Postby Aaron » Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:48 am

Im thinking about getting these coilovers and getting rid of my ground controls. Does anybody on here have these yet and if so how do you like them (quality verses price). Thanks for any info

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/car ... C-006X.JPG
Aaron
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: jic (sf1)

Postby Vampire » Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:57 pm

I currently have the SF-1 for my Solara but I strongly suggest that you hold off till those of us who have it can resolve the rear knocking issue with Zeil Motorsports. In regards to your other questions. The quality and workmanship is good and they are priced about what you would expect for units of that type and quality. You will not find bargain basement deals on new units as Zeil is closely monitoring the retail pricing by their dealers. They ride ride firm. The springs they use have a rate that is twice that of the TRD drop springs and they are NOT progressive but constant rate types. The dampers are also valved much firmer than a strut like Tokico blues.

Aaron wrote:Im thinking about getting these coilovers and getting rid of my ground controls. Does anybody on here have these yet and if so how do you like them (quality verses price). Thanks for any info

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/car ... C-006X.JPG
Paul

02 Solara SE V6 5spd SC
00 Camry LE V6 Auto SC
Vampire
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5