[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Konig Appeal
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

What size would be better, 18" or 19"?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:38 am

18"
64%
19"
36%

Total votes : 11

Konig Appeal

Konig Appeal

Postby DonJuanCU1 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:38 am

i think i'm going to put these ( http://winfieldtires.safeshopper.com/77/906.htm?417 ) on my tan solara in 18" silver, i'm thinking about 19" but more than likely go with the 18's. i saw these rims on an eclipse in super street magazine and thought there were off the charts :o !!! let me know what you think.
'99 V-6 auto, 19" G-racing Kobe's with Toyo Proxes, injen intake, pioneer head unit, mtx thunder6000 subs, 600W digital Alpine amp, Showoff Xenon Blue headlights and foglights and PIAA blue foglights in air dam. Clear corners and reverse gauges.
DonJuanCU1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gunman » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:45 am

they should look really good with 18's, do you care about the ride qualilty at all? if not and if they fit, why not go for the 19's
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

any others?

Postby DonJuanCU1 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:42 pm

are there any other rims that would look sweet on my solara? (that nobody else has)?
'99 V-6 auto, 19" G-racing Kobe's with Toyo Proxes, injen intake, pioneer head unit, mtx thunder6000 subs, 600W digital Alpine amp, Showoff Xenon Blue headlights and foglights and PIAA blue foglights in air dam. Clear corners and reverse gauges.
DonJuanCU1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jaimster » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:57 pm

I see alot of two door accords with those rims! :roll:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5