[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Summer/Fall Solara meet for OH, KY, IL, TN, VA, WV, NC
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Summer/Fall Solara meet for OH, KY, IL, TN, VA, WV, NC

Summer/Fall Solara meet for OH, KY, IL, TN, VA, WV, NC

Postby michaels artic frost » Mon May 24, 2004 9:29 pm

I guest the last post for the east coast meet should have been specific. Okay, redkysolarase and myselft are located in KY. Anyone else from KY?

As for the surrounding states: OH, IL, TN, VA, WV, NC
I was thinking about meeting somewhere in the CINCY area. Anyone from those states or other states that is willing to meet in CINCY area, let me know and I'll get this started. I'll definitely give at least a month in advance once I get all the interested parties.

Again, this is for the surrounding states: OH, IL, TN, VA, WV, NC and anyone else that is willing to meet in the CINCY area.

I hope my post is specific this time.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby ChrYstiE » Tue May 25, 2004 6:52 am

cincy=cincinnati?
08 VW GLI
ChrYstiE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby redkysolarase » Tue May 25, 2004 10:13 am

We get it in Cincy I'm definetly there. And yes Cincinnati Ohio. We get this goin more I can do more research on where we could go and do if others don't know. I know there's a bunch of malls for us to meet up at so parking won't be a problem. Just gotta find out what's going on around there at that time.
redkysolarase
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby sto » Tue May 25, 2004 12:31 pm

i would be up for it, but it seems to far for me. keep me updated

- sto
sto
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:47 am

Okay...Do we have anyone else that would like to meet up in the Cincinnati, Ohio area? Within the next few weeks would be great! However, a definite day will be set in stone once we get enough people. Do you think 10 is enough or do we need more?

Your input and interest is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

This is the current list.
1. redkysolarase
2. sto
3. michaels_artic_frost
4. TadS

Doesn't look too promising...unless someone has another area they would like to meet within the OH, KY, IL, TN, VA, WV, NC vicinity, I would be up for it.
Last edited by michaels artic frost on Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby TadS » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:54 am

I'll need a date before I can decide. If it's too close to an exam I can't do it :(.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events