[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - "Twins" @ Maryland International Raceway 6/26-6/27
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

"Twins" @ Maryland International Raceway 6/26-6/27

Postby ChrYstiE » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:21 pm

Jon11582 wrote:
ChrYstiE wrote:i wish i could've gone..it seems like you guys had a good time :)

Hey, I thought you dissappeared, havent heard from you for a while.

Well ish is going down with my car, some that I'm not too happy about. It's getting new brakes and rotors, Fenix's Vogtlands in the front, new Voxx rims, etc. Once it's all done I'm going to be very happy. I think I'm going to take it to Dave up north for him and his dealership to do my 60k checkup in a few months. Maybe we could meet up for some lunch or something.

I think we should have another meet sometime soon. I couldn't make this one because my family is moving to another house in town and I couldn't take more time off of work, but I know I would have liked it a lot.
08 VW GLI
ChrYstiE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jon11582 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:24 am

ChrYstiE wrote:
Jon11582 wrote:
ChrYstiE wrote:i wish i could've gone..it seems like you guys had a good time :)

Hey, I thought you dissappeared, havent heard from you for a while.

Well ish is going down with my car, some that I'm not too happy about. It's getting new brakes and rotors, Fenix's Vogtlands in the front, new Voxx rims, etc. Once it's all done I'm going to be very happy. I think I'm going to take it to Dave up north for him and his dealership to do my 60k checkup in a few months. Maybe we could meet up for some lunch or something.

I think we should have another meet sometime soon. I couldn't make this one because my family is moving to another house in town and I couldn't take more time off of work, but I know I would have liked it a lot.

I havent heard from Dave in a while either. Im due up for my 45K checkup. Daves' dealership is about 10 miles from me, so let me know when your in the area.

Were havin another meet in Long Island @ Jones beach in two or three weeks time I think. I think its about 1-2 hours from you. Check the NY thread for that if your interested. Looks like people from MA, CT, NY, and NJ. and maybe some of VA if they wanna take the ride up. I know Fenix is thinking of riding up, but not sure if anyone else is coming. (I know some of you are reading this, its a hell of a ride, but its open invitation.)
2000 Black Solara SE
Jon11582
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Events