[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NOR CAL MEET: may 29th???
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

NOR CAL MEET: may 29th???

Postby WTF?? » Thu May 27, 2004 10:18 am

miltdoggie wrote:Are we still meeting all of you at the Cen Cal meet???????

This sat is too last minute for me... already got plans for tonyte and tomorrow... long drives so ill be pooped :-? unless its closeby... y0 sumone call me if you guys meet lol i wont have the net to check up on this

but i got central cal meet planned
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby CASTRO » Thu May 27, 2004 2:41 pm

^
same here, for the cen cal ill most likely be good, but this sat is too booked. sorry guys.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Events