[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - [South NJ 05-08-2004] Mid-Atlantic Meet IV
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

[South NJ 05-08-2004] Mid-Atlantic Meet IV

Postby shidosha01 » Mon May 10, 2004 8:56 am

JoeB wrote:
shidosha01 wrote:
FLASH wrote:GOD that looked like fun! Guess what...I had a horrible time at work, wishing I was there, looks like you guys had a great time! Hopefully next time I'll make an appearance! :evil:

Yup my friend it was a blast. Would've loved to see another Red solara there. :)

Rizal, I thought your car was in the operating room.? I really missed being there, seeing you guys again and meeting new people. We had visitors from out of town and I really needed to be there. It was a nice visit but I gotta admit, my mind frequently drifted north thinking of you guys and I'd rather be there! Next time... -JoeB

In a way it was good "tabasco" wasn't in the operating room. :lol: Otherwise I wouldn't have made the meet. New "Vital Organs" should be in by this week or next week. ARG! The wait is killing me my friend. :x I saw your post about MIR and my mechanic knows about June 26-27. So if we can have at least 5 weeks for surgery and rehab, "Tabasco" will be ready to run.
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby geminimouse » Tue May 11, 2004 3:38 pm

Nice summary Jon.
Jon11582 wrote:3:00 rolls around, I get a call from VA sayin thier close. Five more Solaras roll in, and we got a meet.

Can't forget the drive up there :P
I got caught up at a toll cause the guy was puttin on a orange vest, taking his sweet time too...I drove 100+mph tryin to catch up with the others and ended up passing them cause i didn't know they went to the rest area :lol:
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jon11582 » Tue May 11, 2004 10:31 pm

I remember that call from Rizal.

It went something like this.
Riz: "I think we're still in Maryland..."
Me: "oh"
Riz: "Is Jimmy there yet?..."
Me: "I thought he was driving down with you"
Riz: "How do we get there?"
Me: "You dont have directions?"
Riz: "Jimmy went ahead of us...He had the directions..."
2000 Black Solara SE
Jon11582
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Fenix » Wed May 12, 2004 7:15 am

geminimouse wrote:Nice summary Jon.
Jon11582 wrote:3:00 rolls around, I get a call from VA sayin thier close. Five more Solaras roll in, and we got a meet.

Can't forget the drive up there :P
I got caught up at a toll cause the guy was puttin on a orange vest, taking his sweet time too...I drove 100+mph tryin to catch up with the others and ended up passing them cause i didn't know they went to the rest area :lol:

Happened to me too. I was trying to catch up with them, and saw those 3 Sols slowly turning to the rest area exit. I was like, "What the...", then took the next exit to get back there.
Overall in the trip, I was the worst (damm, how I missed my carputer's GPS). I got lost twice, one on the way up, and the last one on the way home, I decided to visit Philadelphia's downtown.

The weather in Phila was nice though. :D :D
R.I.P baby.
Here come the black on black 5spds. New era....
Fenix
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby shidosha01 » Wed May 12, 2004 7:25 am

Jon11582 wrote:I remember that call from Rizal.

It went something like this.
Riz: "I think we're still in Maryland..."
Me: "oh"
Riz: "Is Jimmy there yet?..."
Me: "I thought he was driving down with you"
Riz: "How do we get there?"
Me: "You dont have directions?"
Riz: "Jimmy went ahead of us...He had the directions..."

All the drivers had walkie talkies too. :roll:
:lol:
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby geminimouse » Wed May 12, 2004 11:42 am

shidosha01 wrote:All the drivers had walkie talkies too. :roll:

while i was at the toll, it came out staticy...i tried using it but got no reply.
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Events