[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Nor cal, Central cal & So cal ppl!
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Nor cal, Central cal & So cal ppl!

Postby Mole » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:13 am

krawzyazn wrote:opt.2 what days?

perhaps leave friday afternoon. come back saturday.
jan 16- 17

that way the people who are comming for only 1 day come on saturday and we can all caravan together back down
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:29 am

TRDMole177 wrote:
krawzyazn wrote:opt.2 what days?

perhaps leave friday afternoon. come back saturday.
jan 16- 17

that way the people who are comming for only 1 day come on saturday and we can all caravan together back down

i would go with opt 2....
leave friday and back sat....
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby kondo » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:59 am

Friday? If that is the case I have to take a day off work. What time and where? I also am going to stay friday and saturday night if thats the case. I know most people hate the phone but, can who ever is in charge pm me and Ill give you my number, I just want to make sure that I know where people are going to be at once I drive to centrall cali. screw it (916) 835-5675. thats my cell if I dont answer please leave a message, because I am most likely driving my car with the system blasting. Ah yea one week till babes beaches and solaras what more could you want?
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Mole » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:47 pm

@!#$@$#@#%~@#$%~@#~!@#~#@!~#~!@#

change of plan for me. i have family comming down @ last min from canada. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue:

mamet kunem! fik dish! dieu! du ma! aye chigones! buck futter.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:12 pm

TRDMole177 wrote:@!#$@$#@#%~@#$%~@#~!@#~#@!~#~!@#

change of plan for me. i have family comming down @ last min from canada. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue:

mamet kunem! fik dish! dieu! du ma! aye chigones! buck futter.

ahhhh........ so whats everyone elses plans... ???
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Mole » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:52 pm

aww thnx! lol... yes we do have a horn battle. wont that be fun for the guys rolling w/ us to hear... honk honk!!

uhm they are only staying for 10 days.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby rnsmelody » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:44 pm

i would be down to go.. but i have school.. any ones closer to home?
rnsmelody
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kondo » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:00 pm

Yea school starts for on the 19th. I don't think I will be able to go if the date is changed. I know TRD mole wants to go, but its knida unfair to everyone else to chage the date a week before we are supposed to meet. At least I did not book a room yet. I still want to go to central cali this week end because once school starts that takes priority over everything else. So who is still down for this comming weekend friday and saturday? If nothing else I still think I might go by my self.

Nick
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby kondo » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:22 am

I don't want to come off as an asshole but I work and go school, as far as the real world goes I'm 23 and I have lived on my own since I was 18. I work for the California State Controllers Office 40 hours a week when I am not in school and 24 hours a week when I am in school. I can understand if everyone else wants to meet the next weekend, I just dont think that I will be able to make it because besides going to school all week I am going to have to work on that friday. And it's a five hour drive each way that I have to do by myslef. I guess I'll just wait and see what hapens next week. I am just frustrated because I had already made plans to meet up with some family in Morrow Bay and Santa Margareta. Oh well the Kings and Lakers are playing this comming friday anyways.

Nick
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Mole » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:27 am

im sorry for my unexpected plans.... i had no idea they were comming down. they're leaving in 10 days, but i think i can sneak away for the rescheduled date.

if by all means you guys still want to go, then go. i am not stopping any of you. however milty here would feels more comfortable if we all go.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:06 am

for you school people there won't be much homework so you can just come and kick it with us

also on another note I WILL WIN THE HORN CONTEST :drinking:
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby kondo » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:15 am

Ok more hype less apologies, Lets make it happen. TRD Mole Milty lets do the damn thing, who else is in for this new date? I really need to see some hot women in Bikinis on the beach. BTW I just got all my stickers I can't wait to get them all on my ride, I put some pics under this thread.
http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopi ... c&start=15
nick
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

PreviousNext

Return to Events