[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Deep South meet?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Deep South meet?

Deep South meet?

Postby zacman94 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Would anybody be interested in meeting up in Atlanta on a weekend sometime?. I would love to see and meet people in the area. I live in Columbus, but I would totally make the drive to Atlanta if enough people want to do it. If you are in the tri-state area and maybe want to do a meet somewhere else, just post it on here an we can try to come up with an awesome meet.
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Deep South meet?

Postby crankine3 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

I would be interested. I can help arrange too.
crankine3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events