[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Torc 2012
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Torc 2012

Re: Torc 2012

Postby SteveSolara » Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 pm

WOW you guys won first and second. That is AWESOME, can't wait to see the pictures. You guys had fun?
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!! Congrats Albert, Greg, and Tu!
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby sarki » Sat May 05, 2012 10:49 pm

SteveSolara wrote:WOW you guys won first and second. That is AWESOME, can't wait to see the pictures. You guys had fun?

1st place Albert with his Solara
2nd place Greg with his Camry
3rd place Tu with his Camry. - ( Hasn't been on the forum for a while. Go's by TRDSleeper)

It was fun as usual. The sun was out with a nice breeze. I got sun burned but it was worth it. I have lots of pics but im tired. I'll upload and post the pics tomorrow.
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby a94autocamry » Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 am

sarki wrote:
SteveSolara wrote:WOW you guys won first and second. That is AWESOME, can't wait to see the pictures. You guys had fun?

1st place Albert with his Solara
2nd place Greg with his Camry
3rd place Tu with his Camry. - ( Hasn't been on the forum for a while. Go's by TRDSleeper)

It was fun as usual. The sun was out with a nice breeze. I got sun burned but it was worth it. I have lots of pics but im tired. I'll upload and post the pics tomorrow.

Yea, I got sun burned mad too...my face is red as fu$k :( .... it didn't felt that bad when I was there but then realized it after I left the show. :bad-words:

Congrats to Albert, Greg, and Tu. -Good job guys!! :bday:
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hksxtrd562 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:22 am

It was good to see Fergie and the SG gang.. I got so enticed at Fernando's ride I didn't get to take shots of the other SG cars Hahaha.
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby pwizzle » Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 am

We need pictorial proof or it never happened......
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby '_' » Sun May 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Here are some pics taken by a member on TN:

https://plus.google.com/photos/10122547 ... banner=pwa
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Sweet pics and cars. But no Solaras
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sun May 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I'll post pics in a bit. Yeah, TN has not traditionally been very Solara-friendly. We are red-headed stepchildren to most of the Camry community over there lol. All good, we do not reciprocate, and are very welcoming to our Camry brethren. We need all the unity and recognition we can get; Toyota barely gives us any at a corporate-sponsored event!!!
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SteveSolara » Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Mr_Krispy1183 wrote:I'll post pics in a bit. Yeah, TN has not traditionally been very Solara-friendly. We are red-headed stepchildren to most of the Camry community over there lol. All good, we do not reciprocate, and are very welcoming to our Camry brethren. We need all the unity and recognition we can get; Toyota barely gives us any at a corporate-sponsored event!!!

WOW. But yeah its all good, Atleast we got winners and some camry didn't LOL. But as long as we represent we will GROW!
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby '_' » Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Yeah post some pics Krispy. What's funny is that most Gen6 owners don't really give recognition to anything older than Gen6's. I've been to a few TN meets and it's probably 99% Gen6's that show up without any regard to "older" Camrys. They seem to only care about Gen6's and nothing else. Well that's what I've experienced at "Toyota" meets and I can sense that on the TN forums.

The TN crowd seems to think that basically all they need is a TRD supercharger to win. I don't think they realize how much work we put into our "older" Camrys or Solaras, and that judging isn't just about stance or being hellaflush with expensive wheels.
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 pm

SICK Guys. Thanks for uploading, Great photos too :)
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Sark, I split and sent your pics to the Pic/Vids section, so it's not lost. Check it out here
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby TRDSleeper » Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 am

Yeah! I just found this thread today. Haha. Better late than never. Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad that us SG guys took home all of the awards in the Camry/Solara category. According to Sarki, we pissed off the other later gen Camrys. I also got sun burned on my nose, neck, and forehead. My scalp hurts so I think I got burned there too. It was definitely more sun than usual for Long Beach. The last few times I was there it was always cloudy/overcast skies. Anyways, it was great to finally meet my fellow SG members from SoCal. I'll be in town again for JCCS in September.

-Tu
TRDSleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 am

It was a good day fellas! sg took it all! lol. All of our cars looked great! :sweet: I didnt take many pics so someone who did get some good pics in!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

PreviousNext

Return to Events