[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Torc 2012
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Torc 2012

Re: Torc 2012

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am

^Brian, you guys still paid though?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 am

It didn't ask for payment, it just told me that IF a spot opens up, I would he contacted and would probably pay then. Crap, oh well, I'll be there to support regardless of if my car is in or in the lot. Gonna have Albert and Greg spray a new lip for me, my current one's beat to shiite
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby mightymouse402 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:42 am

most likely will be there to hang out for a little bit, working graveyard that weekend so I couldn't register the red rocket.
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 am

Alright ladies, TORC is less than two weeks away! everyone ready? Im prepping the car for the show, just cosmetic things that ill be doing to it. Touch up some small scratches re doing my front lips, cleaning up the engine bay. pretty much thats it. Greg i know is trying to dyno his car before the show, Albert just has to replace his rear bumper, sarki is pretty much ready as well. Yoooo sark why dont you put those black house headlights and corners on for the show? The new guy (Anthony) probably wont make it, his car is being worked on as we speak, He was trying everything to get it ready for the show but looks as if what hes doing might take a little longer.
Who else do we have left?
Greg
Albert
Sarki
Brian(maybe)
Richard(maybe)
Me.

Thats it?

Some of the other member around here should come at least show love for sg. I know Frank came last year to say sh!t howdy, Andy did too maybe bob will come along this time?

Either way should be cool to hang out again. Its not so much trying to take a trophy home. I see it as a time to chill and enjoy the environment.

Sooooo see everyone there!
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby sarki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 pm

I just got my confirmation letter looks like were gonna be in the same area .I'm trying to put those black housing headlights on but I need to clean them up they're kind of scratched . should be fun hopefully it doesn't rain .we need to get organized so we can all roll together so we don't have 1 or 2 cars parked away from each other .
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:54 pm

why dont we all meet up somewhere around the show around 8 and we all roll in together.
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby sarki » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Coolio ill call you the morning of the show. Who else is going to meet up. If we roll in separately, then they will not guarantee that we park next to each other. It will be like last year. Brian was on the other side and we had an ugly Camry in our row (GREG), lol
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 am

^fasho!
My solara is getting prepped for the show.
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby a94autocamry » Wed May 02, 2012 6:33 pm

I'll be showing up to chill with you guys again. Let the crap talking begin again as usual, lol :agrue: :lol:
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Hell yeah. U know how we do!
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 am

Ok so were pretty much a day away from TORC, and we have to decide to meet up the only place i can think of at this moment since on the way out to the queen mary there really isint anywhere we can stop by. Sooo i was thinking. theres a mcdonalds off the 710 and Florence. I can be there around 7:45 ill grab something to eat and ill wait for everyone there, then we all leave about 8:05 and it only takes about 15 minutes to get to the show.

Mc Donald's
5725 Florence Ave, Bell Gardens, CA 90201

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Mcd ... a=N&tab=wl

The mapquest says from mcdonalds to the queen mary is 20 mins (16.3miles). Less for us since there wont be any traffic maybe 15mins. Regardless i say we all have to leave the mcdonalds by no later than 8:05 am. Either way the mcdonalds is right off the freeway its just a straight shot down the 710s till we get there.

Let me know what you guys think.

If you guys dont want to meet up anymore let me know and i guess we will see each other there. We can all park somewhere off to the side and wait for each other. But i would suggest meeting at the mcdonalds that way we roll in together looking good.
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 am

ToyoSolV6 wrote: we roll in together looking good.

I agree 8)

and make sure you guys don't lag on the pics. have fun!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby a94autocamry » Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Fergi, I most likely will not join you in the caravan...the peeps over at TN are having a caravan and so are the Lexus people. Check out the TN so-cal section for the info if you want to join those guys.

I'll probably just drive down there myself since I can't see myself waking up that early in the morning especially on a Saturday, lol.
I'll show up around noon or so to TORC.
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:10 am

^Ok, cool yeah Sarki is trying to figure out whats up with the TN peeps, if its inconvenient then we will just all meet up at mickey d's. If its a better idea everyone will meet with TN. My car is getting ready its at my hommies house getting waxed, buffed and polished. Full on detail. She should be wet when i see her :lol: 8) :wink:
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby sarki » Sat May 05, 2012 3:01 pm

We won first and second and third place. Will post pics when I get a chance. Congrats Albert (AlbertTRD) and Greg (GregTRD) and Tu (TRDSleeper).
Last edited by sarki on Sat May 05, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Events