[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Auto Club Speedway, Fontana CA - 1/4th Mi. Drags
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Auto Club Speedway, Fontana CA - 1/4th Mi. Drags

Auto Club Speedway, Fontana CA - 1/4th Mi. Drags

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey guys you all saw it coming :D

Lets get the socal guys together and run the quarter mile at Auto Club Speedway. I'd like to attend October 31st

Yes, I know this is a long way off, but first off, my car isnt even back in one piece, and I want to get just a couple of small things before I take on the quarter mile.

Heres a link to info
http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/Tickets-Events/Events/2009/Auto-Club-Dragway/Street-Legal-Drags.aspx

Heres a link for rules
http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/Tickets-Events/Events/2009/Auto-Club-Dragway/Street-Legal-Rules.aspx

Guys keep in mind that this drag strip has some rules to follow. Basically if your car runs lower than a 13.9 you gotta get a race helmet.

If you got loose shi.t in the car, theyll want you to ditch it. So all sub boxes stay at home for the cars that will be running.

I realize this is Halloween as well, but because its in October the air will be nice cold and dense, perfect conditions for our engines to run hard.

Let me know what you guys think!
Last edited by Mr_Chunkz on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby t3chnique » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 pm

im down ro run my pretty much stock ride

where it at tho?
Tony the Tiger wrote:FWD = king of the streets with unpredictable pavement and road conditions.
t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 pm

t3chnique wrote:im down ro run my pretty much stock ride

where it at tho?

Fontana, CA
click the link yo
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby D-money » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 am

im down to at least watch if not run your lara gonna be up and running by then
Last edited by D-money on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am

D-money wrote:im down to at least watcyour lara gonna be up and running by then if not run

well, this is still a long ways off but itll give us all a chance to add those power mods thatll get us down the quarter quicker

Id like us all to join in on the racing. Its only 20 bucks!!
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 am

id like to see all of you at willow springs september 11th............. :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:20 am

jetbtkng wrote:id like to see all of you at willow springs september 11th............. :drinking:

uh... right
we appreciate you gettin people out to willow springs but try to stay on topic here.
This thread is for auto club speedway street legal drags.
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am

its racing, so its close to your topic............... :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby sarki » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Hay Tracy, I might make it out there but not with my Solara. I'll bring my Nova. I just have to find out how im going to get it there. I dont want to drive it. It will drink about half a tank of fuel before i get to the track. Heres some info for the guys off of the site......

2009 NHRA Street Legal Schedule

Gates open at 6:00 a.m.

Race your own car for only $20

Watch your friends race for only $10

2009 Street Legal Drag Racing Schedule
March 7 Article / Recap
May 2
May 9
May 30
June 27
July 18
Aug. 1
Oct. 31
Dec. 5

NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR GLASS CONTAINERS PERMITTED AT ANY TIME! If you bring it in a cooler, it will be confiscated.

Basic Technical Requirements
Vehicle must have current vehicle registration; license and a valid proof of insurance (must have all documentation with you at time of registration). Cars can be brought into the speedway on trailers and approved racing slicks are permitted. All vehicles must enter off of Cherry Avenue. The speedway is located at 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana.
Cost - $10 per person to enter the speedway and $10 for a Tech Card to race your vehicle ($20 total).
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 pm

What does your nova run on a quarter?

By the time we get ready to do this I want my car to break a high 12
sarki wrote:Hay Tracy, I might make it out there but not with my Solara. I'll bring my Nova. I just have to find out how im going to get it there. I dont want to drive it. It will drink about half a tank of fuel before i get to the track. Heres some info for the guys off of the site......

2009 NHRA Street Legal Schedule

Gates open at 6:00 a.m.

Race your own car for only $20

Watch your friends race for only $10

2009 Street Legal Drag Racing Schedule
March 7 Article / Recap
May 2
May 9
May 30
June 27
July 18
Aug. 1
Oct. 31
Dec. 5

NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR GLASS CONTAINERS PERMITTED AT ANY TIME! If you bring it in a cooler, it will be confiscated.

Basic Technical Requirements
Vehicle must have current vehicle registration; license and a valid proof of insurance (must have all documentation with you at time of registration). Cars can be brought into the speedway on trailers and approved racing slicks are permitted. All vehicles must enter off of Cherry Avenue. The speedway is located at 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana.
Cost - $10 per person to enter the speedway and $10 for a Tech Card to race your vehicle ($20 total).
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sarki » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:09 pm

The Nova Should run a 12.3 on the 1/4 on 91 octane. Notice i said "Should". Ha vent got a 1/4 mile run ever since i got it dyno tuned. It would be fun to actually see what it does. But at Irwindale i do 7.9 at 85mph.
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events