[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hot Import Nights Sept. 6 Baltimore, Md.
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Hot Import Nights Sept. 6 Baltimore, Md.

Postby RayCarlo » Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:11 am

I'm going, about where to meet, i don't really know where to meet, originally i was just going to meet up with Rizal and the virginia guys since they're kinda close to me, but if you guys want to meet up somewhere it's cool, i live in waldorf (southern maryland) so that's why i was just going to meet with Rizal i don't really know where you guys live, either way i'm sure we'll meet up at the show, although it would be nice to have a little solara caravan riding up to the show, and all be parked together, anyways if your on aol IM then my screen name is rayr13ay.

Ray
RayCarlo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JoeB » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:39 am

Well, I just chatted with RayCarlo and Rizal. We are also going to meet at the Silver Diner. What time do you guys want to meet? Then we can still hopefully meet geminimouse since he lives close to the show. That way we can park together. -JoeB

*edit* just noticed it said around 2pm, see ya there.
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby shidosha01 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:41 am

Okay everyone in the tri-state D.C. area....

We will be meeting an hour earlier at Silver Diner at Springfield Mall. The meeting time will be 1pm instead of 2pm and this will be the last change. DvsOne and other people who have gone to HINs in the past said that the lines are long and 2pm meeting would be cutting it close. Show starts at 5pm.

We'll meet at 1pm and leave by 2pm for Baltimore. I have some discount coupons left but I hope Geminimouse could bring more if he decides to meet with us at Silver Diner.

Please reconfirm on this post if you could make it by 1pm otherwise call me or send me a PM.

Thanks and God Bless.
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Fenix » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:35 am

I've been around this forum for a while, and didn't know lots of solaraguys living in MD/DC/VA.

:D

If I've read this thread earlier, I could be able to go with you guys. :( Unfortunately..

Btw, have a lots of fun, guys. Don't forget to take pictures to share with all of us here.
Fenix
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby JoeB » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:39 am

Fenix wrote:I've been around this forum for a while, and didn't know lots of solaraguys living in MD/DC/VA.

:D

If I've read this thread earlier, I could be able to go with you guys. :( Unfortunately..

Btw, have a lots of fun, guys. Don't forget to take pictures to share with all of us here.

Fenix, too bad you missed it, hopefully we'll get to meet at the next get together. I just moved back to Maryland after living in other areas for many years. It was my first time meeting the guys in the DC area. I met a lot of really nice guys and girls yesterday. We met at the Silver Diner as planned, got a bite to eat then oogled over each others mods and beautiful rides (and I learned a bit). It was very cool getting to see what others had done and sharing experiences. Then, it was really neat driving in a caravan of cars over to the show in Baltimore. The show was great but would've been better if it had just 1 Solara in it (moe, where are you?). Then we went to dinner and out to ESPN Zone for games. Rizal did get some pics too.

BTW, saw a couple Solaras in the parking lot at the show. Did we miss someone? Didn't hear from geminimouse, were you there? Have to get together another time.
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby geminimouse » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:36 am

I was there around 7, but I got a ride in a friend's civic. I just got the vis front bumper put on and the baltimore roads aren't that good... Took about 45 pics at the show. Hopefully I'll see everyone another time.
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Fenix » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:39 am

geminimouse wrote:I was there around 7, but I got a ride in a friend's civic. I just got the vis front bumper put on and the baltimore roads aren't that good... Took about 45 pics at the show. Hopefully I'll see everyone another time.

Geminimouse,
Could you share the pics?

Thanks
Fenix
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:39 pm

Somehow all my system files on my computer became corrupted...took me a while to fix, but I'm still resizing the pics and brightening with photoshop (pics came out really dark). I'll post it up soon.

Postby geminimouse » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:40 pm

^ that's me.
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby geminimouse » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:03 pm

08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Fenix » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:12 pm

Thanks for sharing the pics, geminimouse.

I wish I was there. :x
Fenix
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Events