[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Down for Houston, Tx meet?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Down for Houston, Tx meet?

Down for Houston, Tx meet?

Postby all_red » Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:33 am

Hey ppl,
Imma spend spring break down in Houston, so I'm wondering if anybody is down for a meet down there between the 13th and 19th of this month. Anytime any place, JUST WANNA SEE SOME PPL!
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:33 am

us Houston dudes can't get out act together...i've met celica.net guys, vvti.net guys, tnation guys, solaraguy guys....But the lack luster attendence makes people just meet with their friends over weekends. At woodlands, they have weekly meets...those from what i've seen online and heard are AWESOME! (check out www.houston-imports.com/forums) for details and timings.....
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Events