[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bay Area/Sacramento Fender Rolling meet
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Bay Area/Sacramento Fender Rolling meet

Bay Area/Sacramento Fender Rolling meet

Postby CASTRO » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:05 am

Hi guys, theres a pro fender rolling/flaring person from SoCal thats willing to setup a meet somewhere in Sacramento to get fenders rolled/flared. He does good work on S2000 and NSX's so no need to worry. Heres the details and feel free to PM me if interested. Day for meet/getting it done is pending and so far we have 5 out of the 8min he is asking for.

BTW I'm getting my S2000 rolled to get ready for an upgrade i might be getting :roll: BBS-LM's anyone? :drinking:

All four fenders rolled - 200$ (flare included if wanted)
Just the fronts - 100$ (flare included if wanted)
Just the rears - 100$ (flare included if wanted)
It takes about 2 hours for a complete roll of all 4 fenders and half that for only 2 fenders.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Events