[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hey Guys
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hey Guys

Re: Hey Guys

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Welcome, enjoy the forum. Nice work by the way.

-Michael T.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby zacman94 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks for the welcome. I love what you did with yours too.
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby zacman94 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey guys. Just a little update on my Solara. She's been doing great. Nothing has really happened to her since last time. As for me, there are a few new things that have happened. I am now an official brother of Kappa Sigma Fraternity and also an Applied Computer Science major. I got a new grille courtesy of cklinh on here.

I've found a few good places around here to take some pics so here they are.

zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jimmm » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome, zacman94. I love the absolute red and the interior color show. Good work.
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby zacman94 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 am

Thanks so much man. I'm glad to see that there are some Southern solaraguys here. Most of the guys I'm seeing are either in Cali or Hawaii or up north.
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Introductions