[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Almost new '06
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Almost new '06

Almost new '06

Postby mrboy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey folks,

I've been a convertible owner for years (Sebring), but am finally getting my first Solara this weekend. Looking forward to Toyota dependability and styling.

I'm picking it up this weekend in Florida and will be putting almost as many miles on it driving home as it's had in it's 1700 mile lifetime.

mrboy
mrboy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Almost new '06

Postby dougdangger » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 am

1,700 miles for an 06 model?
That's less than a mile a day.

I'd be very suspicious because it might have sat in storage for years which could be a bad thing if not done right.
dougdangger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby seashoregirl » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 am

Be careful....it sounds like something is off. Either the odometer was tampered with or it sat....and sitting can be more dangerous than being driven
seashoregirl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions